Day 01: Delhi
On arrival you will be welcomed by our representative and then you will be transferred to the Hotel. After some refreshment proceed to cover the city attractions i.e. Red Fort, Jama Maszid, Chandni Chowk and in the evening back to Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi
After breakfast proceed to cover the rest of the City Attractions of New Delhi i.e. Parliamant House, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Quotab Minar and India Gate. Later evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: New Delhi To Jaipur (248 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
After breakfast, you will be taken to Jaipur. Check in to Hotel and after some refreshment proceed to cover the city attractions i.e. City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. In the evening visit local market of Pink City and enjoy your time at Chaukhi Dhani- Traditional ethnic Resort(on your own), then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed to visit city attraction covering Amber Fort enjoy elephant ride to the fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (observatory), City Palace & Museum. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur- Fatehpur Sikri- Agra (250 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed towards Agra. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red sandstone “ghost town” which was the estranged capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Evening will be at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Taj Mahal and transfers to Varanasi (overnight by train)
Morning at sunrise visit the magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love, built by Shah Jahan’s in honour of his beloved wife. After breakfast, checkout from hotel and visit the Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red sandstone fort of Agra standing on the banks of the river Yamuna. Check out the local market in evening and Later transfer to railway station to board the overnight train to Varanasi.
Day 07: Varanasi
Arrive in Varanasi, known as India’s most sacred city and oldest living city situated on the western bank of the holy river Ganga. As a place for devotion and worship, with hundreds of temples dotting the city, sunrise on the river front as seen from a boat can be a spiritually uplifting sight. Varanasi is the city which cannot be described, but only experienced. Meet our representative at the railway station and transfers to your hotel. Later sightseeing of Varanasi (the oldest and holiest city of India) covering temples, Aurangzeb’s Mosque and one of the biggest universities in India. Evening view an “Aarti” ceremony on the Ghats. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Varanasi- Sarnath- Varanasi
Morning boat cruise at the river Ganges to observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats. Later an excursion to Sarnath, 10 kms east of Varanasi, is one of the Buddhism’s major centres of India. After attaining enlightenment, the Buddha came to Sarnath where he gave his first sermon. Visit the deer park and the museum and later return to Varanasi.
Day 09: Varanasi – Delhi ( By Flight )
After a relaxed breakfast, in time transfers to airport for flight to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi and transfer to hotel. Remaining day free to relax or do some last minute shopping.
Day 10: Drop at Airport
After breakfast, checkout from hotel and transfers to Delhi Airport for your onward flight to next destination with memories of ALifetimeTrip of India.
- Delhi- Sarovar Portico/ Similar
- Jaipur- Welcome ITC Traditional Heritage Haveli/ Mahal Khandela/ Similar
- Agra- Taj Vilas/ Royale Residency/ Similar
- Varanasi- Hotel India/ Similar
- Delhi- Holiday Inn/ Similar
- Jaipur- Country Inn/ Similar
- Agra- Howard Plaza/ Similar
- Varanasi- Hotel Hindustan International/ Similar
Luxury and Elegant (5*):
- Delhi- Le Meridian/ Hilton/ Similar
- Jaipur- Hilton/ Similar
- Agra- Wyndham Grand/ Radisson / Similar
- Varanasi- Radisson / Similar
Royal and Heritage (5*):
- Delhi- ITC Maurya/ Similar
- Jaipur- ITC Rajputana/ Similar
- Agra- ITC Mughal/ Similar
- Varanasi- Taj Ganges/ Similar
Price: Enquire NOW for best deals and services.
- 8 Nights Stay on twin/triple sharing basis- as applicable.
- 1 Night in air conditioned sleeper class train as per the itinerary.
- Train tickets for Agra – Varanasi in 2 tier airconditioned sleeper class.
- Private Transfers and movement to monuments.
- Breakfast and Taxes.
- AC Car Indigo for 2-3 people, Innova for 4-6 people.
- Rickshaw Ride at Delhi.
- Tonga ride in Agra.
- 1 Dinner at Choki Dhani
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort, Jaipur. (Subject to availability).
- Morning Boat ride on holy river Ganga in Varanasi.
- Evening Aarti at Varanasi.
- Services of local tour guide at all places.
- All Monument Entry Fees.
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- GST of 3.09%
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Air/Rail/Bus Fair.
- Personal Expenses in Hotel like tips, beverages and laundry.
- Visa/ Insurance costs.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Camera Charges.
- Anything not mentioned except Inclusions.