Rajasthan is a Northern-west state of India. Popularly known as “Land of Rajputana”, “Royal Palaces”, a perfect romantic India wrapped in traditional Outfits.
Check Travel Tour Holiday Package for Rajasthan : http://www.alifetimetrip.com/packages/5-nights-6-days-royal-rajasthan-tour
Rajasthan is a Northern-west state of India. Popularly known as “Land of Rajputana”, “Royal Palaces”, a perfect romantic India wrapped in traditional Outfits. It is surrounded by Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range and some part is covered by Thar Desert.
Handicrafts, Royal palaces, Wild Life, Bird sanctuaries, puppet shows, traditional art and culture, prominent structures that represent the architectural heritage, Havelis, Forts & Palaces, Temples , Nomads Banjara’s i.e. the travelling tradesmen and artisans, Food preparations by ‘Khansamas’ (the royal cooks) inside the State palaces are some of the center of attractions in Rajasthan. Gateway to Rajasthan is the capital city Jaipur, also known as the pink city.
How to reach Rajasthan by Airways: International and Domestic Airports:
- Sanganer Airport (Jaipur) : International / Domestic – 14 Km from Jaipur Railway station [city]
- Civil Airport Jodhpur (Jodhpur) : Domestic – 6 Km from Jodhpur Railway station [city]
- Maharana Pratap Airport (Udaipur) : Domestic – 23 Km from City Bus Station Udaipur [city]
- Kota Airport (Kota) : Domestic – 8 Km from Kota Junction, Railway station [city]
- Jaisalmer Airport (Jaisalmer) : Domestic – 8 Km from Jaisalmer Railway station [city]
- Nal Airport (Bikaner) : Domestic – 20 Km from Bikaner Junction Railway station [city]