5 Popular Tourist Attractions In Bali
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. This island is known for its yoga and meditation retreat. Bali is a synonym for paradise. The mere mention of Bali evokes a feeling of bliss, ecstasy and happiness. It brings paradise on earth. On this paradise land there are some of the most amazing cultural treasures and famous landscapes that you do not want to miss. There are myriad temples, historical sites and panoramic nature spread across this place. If heaven is here; it’s here, it’s here, it’s here!
1. Tanah Lot temple: Tanah Lot is a rock formation off Bali. It is a home to the pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot. Tanah Lot means land (in the) sea. This temple is very known and famous for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. You can enjoy the sunset here and quench the thirst of your soul. The constantly crashing waves will treat your ears with their rhythmic beats. A feast to the eyes, ears and soul. This place will fill you with more and more love for nature and its beyond-explanation beauty.
2. Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise: Have you always wondered how cute the dolphins are, how you wish to see them jump in arch, in real. Then you wish shall be fulfilled with a trip to the Bali Hai Dolphin cruise. You get to see so many dolphins in close proximity to the island. It is believed that dolphins wait for none, so an early start on this cruise is needed to see the dolphins in Bali. These cruises/rafts will take you on an exhilarating journey to South Bali across the waves. The powerful speed boats will surely send shivers down your spine and alert all your thrill sensitive buds. Watching dolphins is certainly a treat for your eyes and the experience will be an awesome one.
3. White water rafting in Ayung River: Ayung River rafting during the dry season is great fun for the entire family. You can enjoy the wildlife as you meander down the safe river of Ayung with excellent staff. You can witness a hidden waterfall and wild life, rice paddies, jungles, kingfishers. The experience here is so amazing that it’ll leave you with a feeling of wanting more. The river is long, fresh and very clean. A two hour rafting will give you enough adventure. The dips and rise in the river will make your experience a super-duper one.
4. Kintamani Volcano and Mount Batur: Bali volcano also known as the Kintmani volcano or Mount Batur as a whole is a popular sigh seeing destination in the central highlands of Bali. The scintillating views of the Batur Caldera lakes serve as the main attractions, surrounded by the captivating Mount Batur range. You can linger around the crater or take a walk down the road along the lake shore to Toya Bungkah, Ulun Danu Batur temple and a collection of hot springs.
5. Ubud: The town of Ubud in the uplands of Bali is known as the center for traditional crafts and dance. The surrounding Ubud has rainforests and terraced rice paddies a dotted with Hindu temples and shrines are among Bali’s most famous landscapes. There are some remarkable architectural and other sights which you will enjoy. The spirit, the surroundings and the climate are so pleasant, it makes a visit to this place an excellent feeling. There are a large number of attractions such as Goa Gajah, Gunung Kawi, Pula Kehen and Tirta Empul. You will surely enjoy the exquisiteness of this place but to make the most of it hire a guide. The magnificence here is so startling that you can stop anywhere for a while and absorb the gentle glamour of it all.
So the next time you visit Bali make sure you explore the endless spectacular geological wonders: Infinity pools from the edge of the cliffs in to the ocean will never fail to impress you. Extreme thrill and sports for the adrenaline junkies will blow their minds and etch its mark forever. This place is more than just a location; it is the feel, the mood and an aspiration.